prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 12-14 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES Approx.
The best part about of our “Southern Granola Girl” recipes is that they are substitute friendly, and you can use replacements as needed for eggs, flour, oils, etc. And we leave room for you to be creative if that’s your jam!
Ingredients (Approx. 48 mini-muffins)
· 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener
· 1/3 cup maple syrup
· 2/3 Cup Organic unsweetened applesauce
· 1/2 Ghee or coconut oil melted
· 2 ¼ tsp vanilla
· 3 large eggs
· ¼ cup dairy free cream cheese
· 2 tsp lemon juice
· 1 ½ tsp lemon zest
· 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 GF Baking Flour
· 1 cup almond flour, , or GF oat flour (Each has a slightly different texture but all come out great!)
· 2 teaspoons baking soda
· ½ teaspoon salt
· 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a mini muffin tin with wrappers.
2. In a large bowl, blend monk fruit sweetener, maple syrup, eggs, applesauce, lemon juice, lemon zest, cream cheese, and vanilla. Use a hand mixer to blend thoroughly.
3. In second bowl, mix or sift the flour of your choice, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
5. Fold in the blueberries.
6. Using a cookie scoop to measure out even scoops of batter into lined muffin cups.
7. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Let them sit for a few minutes before removing them from pan.
*These are best served warm and served with ghee, or organic butter if you prefer.
And they are perfect for sharing with neighbors!!
· Add ½ cup chopped maple roasted pecans
· Add ½ cup fresh cranberries or chopped strawberries
These also make Big and little muffins. I just happened to think teeny muffins are cute!
Happy Baking! -BB