I am a bookworm.
And not ashamed to admit it.
I read books on my phone and on my Surface. And listen on Audible and the web. I buy hard copies and paperbacks, old ones and new ones. I read mainly non-fiction but historical fictions is pretty fun sometimes.
Every year I commit to 12 growth books. I like to read these slower and take notes.
Here is my 2019 book list to tackle:
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
(This one I will spend all year on.)
2. Switch on Your Brain by Dr. Caroline Leaf
3. Love Does & Everybody Always by Bob Off
4. Tools of Titans by Tim Ferris
5. Getting Things Done, the Art of Stress Free
Productivity by David Allen
6. Surprised by Joy by C.S. Lewis
7. Called to Create by Jordan Raydon
8. E Myth Mastery by Michael E. Gerber
9. Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
10. Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
11. The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World
by Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu, and Douglas Carlton Abrams
12. The 4-Hour workweek by Timothy Ferriss